Sunday, January 18, 2009

red wolves

I went to the North Carolina Zoo in Asheboro today. The weather was on the miserable side; cold, drizzle with occasional sleet and snow. The main reason I went was to meet Paul Lester, who lives near by. We had a good time walking around the mostly empty zoo. The majority of the animals were sensibly ensconced inside, out of the cold. Some more hardy animals were out, such as these red wolves, which were making a lot of noise.

red wolves

Hit play below to hear the wolves calling. This is one of the first times I've tried sharing audio I've recorded, so please let me know if there are problems with this.

4 comments:

forkboy said...

Audio worked great. Thanks for sharing it along with the lovely picture.

MW said...

thanks for the audio.
maybe now you can start adding music to your photos more often.

Unknown said...

Sound came through loud and clear. Very nice addition.

Debra Trean said...

I love that you included their calls...wonderful