Monday, September 17, 2007

lake travis

Arun was generous enough to take us out on his boat yesterday, on Lake Travis. I think though, that secretly, we were a good excuse for him to get out sailing, so it goes both ways. We had a great time sailing. The wind was mild and the weather was warm. I can't think of a better way to spend a quiet late summer afternoon in Austin. Tim also had a great time, as he's an avid sailor but hasn't been on a boat for 4 months, since moving to Texas. We may well have re-awakened a monster there. I'm sure there must be some good sailing lakes around Houston.

My camera phone seems to have done a reasonable job of capturing the pictures too, which was a pleasant surprise. I decided to leave all the cameras at home for the day, then when we were out there, realised I had one more with me!

0 comments: